Would you like to learn more about plants, gardening, and landscaping? Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are you a good multi-tasker? If so, we’d like to meet you!
Download an application and bring it to Gill’s during business hours.
Here’s what former Gill employees have to say about working here:
Glenna Sue, Garden Center Sales, 2007-2015
- "Hilarious and dedicated coworkers
- Gill employees have always had the reputation as the nicest, most knowledgeable group answering every question and offering practical advice… I learned sooo much to pass to customers! A great feeling.
- Gill’s is a family ready to welcome you to join their comradery and to make friendships that last forever!
- Get ready to work hard and to feel deeply rewarded."
Larry, Garden Center Sales, Planting Crew Leader, 2014-2020
- "Gill’s is a company that takes pride in their plants, plant knowledge, and helping customers. Be prepared to multitask helping customers and keeping up with your daily tasks."
Katie, Garden Center Carryout/Bedding Plants, Feb 2020 - June 2020
- "If you’re interested in learning more about plants, want a family-like work community, and like having fun, then I strongly encourage those interested in applying for a job at Gill’s to do so! The environment is extremely educational, informative, relaxing, and welcoming. I knew nearly nothing about plant care, different plants that thrive in different conditions, fertilizers, pests, etc. before I started working at Gill’s. I left there with a plethora of knowledge compared to when I started working there, and it has helped me immensely to be successful in earning my degree in Horticulture."